Hi! I’m Spyros Pavlatos and I am an first year PhD student at University of Pennsylvania and proud member of PLClub!
My research interests are focused around Programming Languages and Distributed Systems. More specifically, I am interested in verification techniques for distributed applications.
Before joining Penn, I completed my undergraduate studies at National Technical University of Athens under the supervision of Kostis Sagonas. My undergraduate thesis was focused on developing a test suite for model checking Persistent Memory programs.
- [Jan. 23] I attended POPL’23 as a student volunteer!
- [Jul. 22] I successfully presented my undergraduate thesis.
- [Apr. 22] I will be starting my PhD at University of Pennsylvania at fall!
- Programming Techniques - Spring ‘21 National Technical University of Athens - Lab Assistant
- Intro to Programming - Fall ‘20 National Technical University of Athens - Lab Assistant